ANSYS Mechanical Heat Transfer
Descripción y objetivos del curso
The course introduces the nonlinear solution procedure and covers how to setup a structural nonlinear analysis, define nonlinear solution options, and review the nonlinear results. Advanced contact analysis procedures are discussed for simulating contact between two or more solid bodies. In addition, metal plasticity, hyperelasticity (including curve-fitting tools to help translate experimental data to strain energy density function coefficients), how to diagnose non-convergence problems, and how to interface with ANSYS are also covered in the training course.Course Topics Include:
- Fundamental Concepts of Heat Transfer
- Fundamental Concepts of ANSYS Mechanical
- Steady State Heat Transfer (no mass transport)
- Nonlinear and Transient Analysis
- Additional Convection/Heat Flux Loading Options and Simple Thermal/Flow Elements
- Radiation Heat Transfer
- Phase Change Analysis
- One Dimensional Flow Elements in Thermal Analysis
Each course chapter is followed by "hands-on" workshops and exercises.
Solicita más información
Calendario completo de capacitación
San Miguel de Allende, Gto.
Cd. de Mexico